Every job is unique: some people are simply looking for a template and / or some assistance in setting things up, others want me to manage the full implementation of their email marketing strategy. That’s why I provide specific quotes for all projects. With the number of email marketing projects that I have under my belt, I can definitely provide some general guidelines though. Keep reading to find out.
Custom template fees
Unless you’re providing me with the design, creating a custom template is a two step process:
- Template design is usually between € 225,- (USD / CAD / AUD / NZD / GBP) and € 350,- (USD / CAD / AUD / NZD / GBP).
- Coding your custom email template is typically between € 425,- (USD / CAD / AUD / NZD / GBP) and € 550,- (USD / CAD / AUD / NZD / GBP).
If you need more than one template and they’re similar in nature, I’ll usually offer a package deal. However, most scenarios only require a single template with some built-in flexibility.
Template design includes one round of revisions. Small tweaks after that will not lead to additional charges, but large changes might. As long as you make sure your initial feedback is thorough, you won’t have to worry about this though.
Template coding includes an elaborate testing procedure, installation in your MailChimp / Copernica account and a quick instruction (max 30 minutes) on how to make the most of your custom email template.
My hourly rate is € 80,- (USD / CAD / AUD / NZD / GBP), and it applies to all non-template activities. There is a minimum of two hours for projects that do not include the creation of a custom template (this is to cover overhead). These are some of the things that I could do for you by the hour:
- Coding custom emails that do not suit the template model
- Configuring MailChimp / Copernica accounts
- Setting up email lists and (un)subscription forms
- Setting up RSS Campaigns and Autoresponders
- Consultation on list management, segmentation and overall email marketing strategy
- MailChimp / Copernica instruction
- MailChimp / Mandrill / Copernica API guidance and / or programming
- Et cetera…
If you have any other needs regarding your email campaign, just let me know. I’m pretty sure we can work something out.
All prices are VAT excluded (if applicable). I don’t bill every single email reply or phone / Skype call, but if there’s been a lot of communications over the course of a few days, I may book a (half) hour for that.